Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Versatile Blogger



Hey guys i received this award from Reg ( visit her blog heyrocketgirl.blogspot.com) and am quite honored to get something out of my blogging.  With this award comes a few sweet things and they are the following:


Please accept the award simply by:
1. Thanking and linking back to who gave you the award.
2. Sharing 7 things about yourself.
3. Passing it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
4. Leaving your recipients a note, telling them about the award.

7 things about me:
1.   I love the sun so much and I really don't care even if it hurts.

2.   Fashion and food is a passion I cannot live without.
3.   The true essence of being stylish is having a personal distinct look that's not a mimic or     clone from a glossy magazine.
4.  Comfort dressing is an imperative style essential.
5.  Trash can never look class.
6.  I'm a firm believer of  the man wearing the clothes and NEVER the clothes wearing the man.
7.  Life is so much fun in everything crazy beautiful.

Passing the award to these 7 bloggers:



thesoultrain.net
gourmet kitschen
tanyaescaler
TRY.Believe.LOVE
Passports and Prada
Mrs. Eggplant's Chronicles
http://thekabog.blogspot.com/

Thank you my dearest!!! 

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for passing on this award to me! sorry it took quite long for me to reply, been under the weather but i'm feeling much better now =)

    ReplyDelete